MAG Level 4, Division 2 Vault

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

xcelerate

Coach
Gymnast
This weekend we had a gymnast go to compete vault and somehow his steps got messed up going for his front tuck. Is level 4 men's like women's where they can run off to the side as a "bock" and still get another attempt? You could tell his steps were messed up and luckily he was still able to make the flip out of it but it would've been nice for him to have been able to run off to the side and go back and re-try. Thanks for yalls help!

This weekend we had a gymnast go to compete vault and somehow his steps got messed up going for his front tuck. Is level 4 men's like women's where they can run off to the side as a "bock" and still get another attempt? You could tell his steps were messed up and luckily he was still able to make the flip out of it but it would've been nice for him to have been able to run off to the side and go back and re-try. Thanks for yalls help!

I think so. As long as they do not touch the springboard I think they can try again. It has been a long time since my son was a L4 so I am not 100% sure if it has changed or not. But he did miss his L4 vault one time (which is L3 now) and got to go again.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back