WAG Liquid Chalk

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was on DGS.com when I saw an ad for Liquid Chalk. I clicked on it and watched a whole informational video about it. I have never heard of it before, and it seems like it might be worthwhile for my gym to try. Does your gym used liquid chalk? Has it been around for a long time, and I've just never heard of it before? Does it really have any advantages? Are there more pros than cons?

ask me in a couple weeks. i'm demo-ing a new product right now. i'll keep you posted.:)

My nephew works for Ross, and he said that they have just recently started selling/promoting to club gyms. Prior to that they were just selling/promoting to elites and colleges.
My DDs gym has not tried it yet..but he is supposed to bring me some to take by that they can sample. He said it's kinda neat because you don't have to use water, like you do with the "dry" chalk. They believe this will help with the life of grips.
We shall see if and when he actually brings me some samples to take in to the gym.

Sound cool but I would think this wouldn't be good for the grips. Dd doesn't use water. Only chalk. She would hate to switch to the liquid chalk.

OK, I just checked the video. Seems like a neat idea. Would love to hear from any who has used it. I think did would resist putting it on her grips but probably not her hands. Wonder how long it takes to dry. Love the notion of no chalk dust.

My team kids didn't like it. I thought it seemed a little cleaner but it would make regular chalk not stick to the bar so you couldn't use either or? and some of the girls felt like they were gonna peel so we stopped using it completely.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back