Parents Long sleeve competition leotard and deodorant /antiperspirant

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

penelope20_1999

Coach
Proud Parent
Hey ! Wanted to know what the best deodorant /antiperspirant is for a black long sleeve competition Leo? We used toms lavender (very earthy) and soft and dry deodorant last year. The problem was even after washing the Leo still had the scent. Last year the Leo was different - mesh top. She's young so I would rather not do the antiperspirant , although for the amount of meets she does its ok. I would say no deodorant, but I think it's wise.

My teen uses a natural deodorant we love for everyday use. For meets, we use Certain Dri the night before the meet. Helps keep her dry and no scent. Works well too since she only uses antiperspirant for meets. Our fave natural deodorant is the stick form from Schmidts. We get it at Sprouts.

Thanks! I looked schmidts and funk butter! They both look cool! I may have to just try both for her!

I like the idea of antiperspirant the night before !!!! Great idea! I had never heard of that until yesterday Jenna Wolfe also said it on dr oz maybe (I was just flipping through and accidentally caught it). That way you wouldn't get any "white marks."

Thanks!!!!

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back