Meet on Monday!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

F

flippersmom

Luckily there is no school on Monday, since she's in 7th grade and is having to take midterms this year for her high school math and some other classes the rest of the week. DD is competing around 2:30. She is hoping for better bars, after she fell in warm-ups last meet and somehow kneed herself in the forehead. She did have fun taking pictures of her bump with her phone though. Some kids seem to love battle wounds! She is also hoping to bring her good practice vault to a meet. She says she leaving the bad ones in the bag at home so they stop showing up. I'm hoping for nicer judging than Christmas on the Chespeake, although I'm sure it will be a lot of the same judges. So we will definately take the judges in happy/good mood faries, and any others.

She is the only L6 is that session from our gym, so she is hoping to rotate with the L5's since it is a combined session. At least I'll have some parent friends to sit with.

Best of Luck to her!

That judging was tough at the COTC..I know they will jump back at this next meet.

Best of Luck to her!

That judging was tough at the COTC..I know they will jump back at this next meet.

Thanks. I actually know a few of the judges now since becoming a Level 5/6 judge. I'll quickly be scanning the meet when we get there to see who's judging! At least we found out DD doesn't have her midterm in Math until Thursday, so she won't be stressing out about that too!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back