WAG Meetscoresonline.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My daughter has some of these colored scores and they do not relate to personal bests (I think; I'll double check). She has scores of differing colors and they do not seem to follow any patterns. Also we have not purchased anything from them. On another topic, I don't really like the way meetscores shamelessly promotes the Insta-gymmies...

That's a head scratcher because everyone has a personal best and quick look at my kids scores none are red or green.

I don't actually see it on many scores now (in fact, can't find it on any). I saw it last season a lot and looked it up then. I think that it was something like if it was a kid's top few scores on an event it was green, bottom few it was red, otherwise it was black. I can't remember if it said that it was per season or per level or what.

My daughter has some of these colored scores and they do not relate to personal bests (I think; I'll double check). She has scores of differing colors and they do not seem to follow any patterns. Also we have not purchased anything from them. On another topic, I don't really like the way meetscores shamelessly promotes the Insta-gymmies...
Totally agree but then I not buying a profile for my kid either.

I seem to remember from watching the scoring during a live event last season that the "new" scores that come in since you refreshed the page were colored. I think as a way to quickly identify the latest scores.

I seem to remember from watching the scoring during a live event last season that the "new" scores that come in since you refreshed the page were colored. I think as a way to quickly identify the latest scores.
That sounds like it because on any prior meet everything is black.

And red is perhaps placing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back