WAG Meetscoresonline.com

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

samadams

Proud Parent
Has anybody tried to get on meetscoresonline today? I tried and it's taking me to something that is not meetscoresonline.

Yes, and green too. I really cannot find rhyme or reason to this. Probably something easy but I can't figure it out.
YES! I didn't even really notice the green but I guess that was because the majority of the scores are in green (at least from what I am looking at). There are some in green, red, and black

It means the gymmie has a public profile with meetscores.

I imagine the color difference has something to do with what kind of profile they purchased.

It means the gymmie has a public profile with meetscores.

I imagine the color difference has something to do with what kind of profile they purchased.
Hmmm...that doesn't make sense with what I see though. For instance, one of Little Bit's gym friends just has her beam score in red for the last meet but the one before had all her scores in green. Little Bit has all her scores this last week in green. Her last meet all the scores were red except one

Hmmm...that doesn't make sense with what I see though. For instance, one of Little Bit's gym friends just has her beam score in red for the last meet but the one before had all her scores in green. Little Bit has all her scores this last week in green. Her last meet all the scores were red except one
I thought you meant the gymnasts name.

Also I never see green or red for scores.

Are you on an alert type thing with meetscores, a pay service vs free???? Just curiosity at this point

I remember finding info last year when they started the red/green stuff. It was sometging about personal best scores.

I remember finding info last year when they started the red/green stuff. It was sometging about personal best scores.
That's a head scratcher because everyone has a personal best and quick look at my kids scores none are red or green.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back