WAG Merry Christmas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Happy Christmas!
We got DD a couple of leotards plus announcing she's going to gymnastics camp too at easter :)

We got 6 new leos, 2 pr full length leggins, 2 capri leggins, 2 shorts, 4 'gymnast' outfits from Justice, a new grip bag, and a smaller version of her banners hanging up at the gym commemorating her diamond team selection and her state win!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope everyone enjoys the holiday no matter what you're celebrating. Mine wanted a new gym bag (pink of course) and lots of clothes.

Merry Christmas! My gymmie has a birthday right after Christmas and she got those gifts today. She got 2 gymnastics outfits from Justice and a suitcase for travel meets. For Christmas she got 2 gymnastics hoodies, 1 leotard, and a gymnastics duffle bag. She is also getting a leo and warmup for her American Girl doll from my mom for Christmas.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwaanza, Happy Solstice - Whatever you celebrate, I hope it's happy / merry / jolly!

Got both gymmies new leotards (one each - Snowflake Grab Bag and they LOVE them)... also got OG one of those looms for making rubberband bracelets along with plenty of rubberbands and a book of ideas... YG got outfits for her Madame Alexander doll (Like American Girl, but not breakable and much less expensive): 2 leotards - one with matching pants and the other with a warm up set and shoes, AND a My Little Pony GIRL doll.

They got their leotards early, but won't open the rest until at least tomorrow, but probably more like Friday (have to wait our turn to do Christmas with them).

My group is doing a gift exchange, but our last training was cancelled because of a snowstorm. So we'll do it at the beginning of january!

The gymnast who'll receive my gift will get a wooden box with the group picture, some candy and a small stuffed animal in it. I will paint the box in our club colors with the words I love gymnastics on the top.

what Choc Bog ?

P&F Got 2 pink mats for the living room floor and a Rhythmic ribbon from Santa, and has spent all morning twirling and cartwheeling with it ! Lunch will be ready soon and she has been dragged away to lay the table.

We live in the land of snow and ice, so she got skies, skates, leggings and long sleeved t-shirts.

I unfortunately didn't fare so well.

Happy holidays everyone!

i got socks...
Socks were on my list... my sister got socks (2 packages... and each pack came with $20) ... actually, my brother, sister, and I all wanted socks. We do share socks though, so mom fig it be ok to give them all to her favorite child.

Gymnastics related I got 2 Leo's, capris, and gym shorts

And my mom and dad got me a trampoline and my grandad got me beats and a target gift card

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back