WAG Milano Lucky Dip Leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

SXS524

Coach
Gymnast
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had used Milano's lucky dip offer? (2 leotards for £30). Great value for money but are the leotards nice/ not from really old collections?

No I haven't but TBH they will be for the collections that haven't sold so well - not a problem as far as I'm concerned. I would think that they would be similar to the ones that they give out at Miss Milano, and they were nice.

Yes that was what I was thinking.. I suppose if they weren't so nice there's always ebay :p
Haven't seen the leotards they give out at miss milano but glad to hear they're nice :) Thanks!

when P&F went she got a green and black one and her cousin got a white one covered in graffitti (best way to describe it)

Lots of gymnasts in our gym have done the 2 for £30 and they've all been very nice leotards. I've only known one gymnast that wasn't happy with her leotards. She sold them for £15 each then tried again with the milano offer and loved the next two she received.

Lots of gymnasts in our gym have done the 2 for £30 and they've all been very nice leotards. I've only known one gymnast that wasn't happy with her leotards. She sold them for £15 each then tried again with the milano offer and loved the next two she received.

Ah yay, sounds encouraging :)

DD did Miss Milano last year. Have to say that she almost certainly wouldn't have picked out in the catalogue the leo that she got, but it looked lovely on and she liked it.

Apart from the occasional hiccup, (like maybe the graffiti one?), I think most Milano ones are inoffensive at worst and very nice at best. They are good quality and fit well and sell well on ebay, especially if unworn, so hard to lose really.

We did. DD got one in her team colours, with lots of different fabric panels, and one that was a basic tank but made of a blue sparkly fabric. We wouldn't have chosen either out of a catalogue to spend a lot of money on, but they both look great on and quickly became favourites. She seems to have had a growth spurt and I am tempted to do the same. I think it is very good value for a quality leotard, and the rationale was that we could sell them on if she really didn't like them.
I should add one disclaimer. We have had some stitching come loose on the panel leotard creating a 'hole' in the leotard. But I e-mailed customer services and if you wash the leotard and send it back they repair it and send it straight back. That applies for any of their leotards less than 6 months old and I think that is pretty good customer service. I just need to get on and post it off so I can test this out.

Two of our gymnasts take advantage of this offer. They are sisters and same size Leo so get one each. They have had great luck each time, both getting a Leo they love!

Inspired by this discussion, I took the offer up and they arrived today. I'm really happy with them. One was not one I'd have chosen but is nevertheless lovely, the other is gorgeous and in our team colours. I ordered alongside a big order so not sure if that influenced what we received but we'll definitely be doing it again.
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1377865965.317492.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back