Mobile App Outage

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

You have to close the app down by double clicking the home button on your iPhone and sliding the app off the screen. Then wait a couple of minutes and re-open it.

You have to close the app down by double clicking the home button on your iPhone and sliding the app off the screen. Then wait a couple of minutes and re-open it.
Wow, would ya look at that. I even got push notifications! Thank you!

Wow, would ya look at that. I even got push notifications! Thank you!

Your push notifications are working? I thought they wouldn't work until Apple approves the new update. I'm still learning about this whole app thing...apparently our push certificate was expired...that's why they stopped working.

Your push notifications are working? I thought they wouldn't work until Apple approves the new update. I'm still learning about this whole app thing...apparently our push certificate was expired...that's why they stopped working.
Yep they are working now. The app has even got the red badge on it now (can't remember if it did when push used to work?) but it's working better than ever.

Yep they are working now. The app has even got the red badge on it now (can't remember if it did when push used to work?) but it's working better than ever.

Excellent!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back