My Little Blogger

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ThaBigCheese

Proud Parent
Hey all,

My little one has just started to blog which takes the place of her writing in her journal. Trinity was the 2010 Level 5 Jr A1 State Champion, and she is the current Washington state Level 7 Child A Beam state champion as well as the All-Around Level 7 Silver Medalist. Check out her blog, feel free to interact with her as she would love it! Thank you! :D

trinluvs2flip: Introduction

How old is Trinity? Is she training 8 hours every day?? It seems on those days she does the "fast track" it's 8+ hours?!!

Hi Kate. Trinity is 9. She has fast track on M-W-F. I don't know the number of hours because my wife is the one usually driving her around. They train in the mornings and then school and then afternoon/evening training. I had serious doubts about the whole fast track thing, but she seems to handle it well. I keep myself distanced from the gym so I can be objective in what I see in Trinity. I don't want her overworked or stressed. There were times where I've thought it's been too much and I've said so, but I think it was a combination of factors. One being the move from Houston to Seattle and the change in gyms and coaching style. She's doing very well now. She just had surgery to remove a cyst from her wrist right after the competition season, and she's in recovery.

Based on some banning we have done here lately I would be very nervous about my young child blogging about gym publicly, and even more leery about sharing it on a huge, public gymnastics forum.

As a mother of three it just sends shivers down my spine as it just makes her so vulnerable. Please reconsider the value of a public blog. She could easily blog for just your family.

Feel free to ignore, but having been around the block a few times with this I just it is not worth the risk.

Based on some banning we have done here lately I would be very nervous about my young child blogging about gym publicly, and even more leery about sharing it on a huge, public gymnastics forum.

As a mother of three it just sends shivers down my spine as it just makes her so vulnerable. Please reconsider the value of a public blog. She could easily blog for just your family.

Feel free to ignore, but having been around the block a few times with this I just it is not worth the risk.

Noted Bogwoppit. I will pass on to my wife who is in charge of the blog. Thank you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back