Parents Need a creative name

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

tooootsie

Proud Parent
Reaction score
Parent's help!
So my daughters team is having a Mini Meet in two weeks, all the pre-team and developmental team kids are going. The Coach asked the parents to come up with a Country type name that has to do with Gymnastics to represent the girls team. They are 5-6 year old level threes. HELP!

Yes.. NM another Mom came up with a name.. guess they are going to be representing "Cartwheel Mania" LOL

Yes.. NM another Mom came up with a name.. guess they are going to be representing "Cartwheel Mania" LOL

What!!! Why would you ever consider "Cartwheel Mania"..... or Cartwheelmania, as I prefer, when you could have chosen Yurchenkovia, Raismonistan, or the "Peoples Republic of Gabbystaul."

What!!! Why would you ever consider "Cartwheel Mania"..... or Cartwheelmania, as I prefer, when you could have chosen Yurchenkovia, Raismonistan, or the "Peoples Republic of Gabbystaul."

Or how about Sticklandia?

Or u could go with Splitsville or Barstolia or beamerica or Vaultimic or Kriptonita

Cartwheel Mania??? You must override this name, even if it causes a small parent riot! Any of the above names are much more creative!! I don't know, just tell the parents that you submitted the name and it was rejected for being to obscene, or it was already taken by another group that ran away! :)

You guys got some good laughs out of me...and made my wheel spin. Those could be some funny t-shirts. :-)

I liked Gymtopia, but my daughter didn't speak up. We did however (err my daughter did) misunderstood that the flag was to be made by the kids and then voted on. We made an awesome flag and the Coach is using ours along with one the girls will make after practice together..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back