Parents New Group created for 7YO/L4s

• Thread starter Thread starter Bella's Mom
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
B

Bella's Mom

I said I was gonna do it and I did. :-)

I created a group for those of us who are in the same boat for the upcoming competition season. I didn't realize at the time at creating it that the posts can only have 1000 characters. That might become burdensome but I thought I'd at least give it a try.

How do you join? I also have a 7 year old who will compete L4 this season. Can I join?

Forums-----> Group Forums -----> Member Created Social Groups

ABSOLUTELY!! All are welcome to join.

What about my little gymmie? Even though she isnt level 4 she is still 7. I dont havethe energy to create my own. Plus I can vow that she too has an abundance of ENERGY!!!

My dd competed level 4 last season as a 7 year old. She was the only one from her gym in that age group. It's a fun level for that age. Good luck to all your dd's!!!

I have a 6yo boy who will turn 7 during his USAG L4 season. Does that count? And what are we commiserating? LOL

My dd is 7 and training for L4 this summer. She won't know until 8/15 if she gets moved up from L3 to L4 but she is planning on it! I hope she makes it and would love to join the group.

I have a 6yo boy who will turn 7 during his USAG L4 season. Does that count? And what are we commiserating? LOL

We aren't necessarily commiserating....just sharing experiences that come up during the competition season or issues that happen since our kids are all about the same age.

Anyone is welcome....Mayestra, LG7, Emory....anyone, come on down.

My little dd is training level 4 and will be turning 7 before state (so she competes as a 7 year old). Does that count?

I posted in this group last week and for some reason not seeing my post.

I have a DD who is 7 and will be competing level 4. She is doing very well skills but struggles some with the shoot through and stride circle. Her best event is floor she does amazing at tumbling. He weakest is beam. She fears the handstand on beam. She can do them but hesitates a lot. She needs more confidence.

I am a 30 year old mom who works full time and I also have another child who is 5. My husband works full time also. So hard to figure stuff out with the summer hours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News