New Leotards!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I just ordered two new leos from discountleotards.com:
1454-383 SUPER SHINY PURPLE TWISTY WIND AND WHITE PEARL SHINE ON OPEN BACK TANK LEOTARD!

1454-376 RADAR SILVER FOILED PINK AND PURPLE CIRCLES HOLOGRAM AND SILVER SHINE ON OPEN BACK TANK LEOTARD!

Has anyone here ever bought from them before?? Do you know how fast they normally ship? Thanks in advance! :)

I've order from them all the time and never had any issues with them at all. Usually all my orders arrive within 2 - 3 weeks. During the holiday season it may take a little longer, but that is normal for anything bought then.

I have ordered quite a few for my DD from the next day shipment section. I always receive them within a couple of days. I had one issue with them a couple of years ago with a pin order that I never received, but the next day leo orders have been great.

So should I be worried since I didn't order from the Same Day Ship selection?? It seems like everyone is saying that they only recieved their orders if they ordered one of those...?

i had some problems with discount leotards but i spoke with them in the end and they are very helpful and nice, they should be able to send out your leotards pretty quick if oyu are lucky

I bought a Motionwear leo from them in September and it took about 5-6 weeks to get it! I can't remember the exact dates but I know we received it right before moving which was the last week of October. Apparently it does say on the website the ship date, although at the time I could not find it on there. The leo itself was great and when I emailed to see what the hold up was I did receive a quick response. For me I would rather pay an extra couple of dollars and get the same leo somewhere else and not have to wait a month or more. Good luck.

I just ordered two new leos from discountleotards.com:
1454-383 SUPER SHINY PURPLE TWISTY WIND AND WHITE PEARL SHINE ON OPEN BACK TANK LEOTARD!

1454-376 RADAR SILVER FOILED PINK AND PURPLE CIRCLES HOLOGRAM AND SILVER SHINE ON OPEN BACK TANK LEOTARD!

Has anyone here ever bought from them before?? Do you know how fast they normally ship? Thanks in advance! :)

some folks here have had issues with shipping but I purchase from them often for my DD and I can't say I've ever had any issues at all. Delilvery is usually in the time I paid to have the items delivered.

I bought a Motionwear leo from them in September and it took about 5-6 weeks to get it! I can't remember the exact dates but I know we received it right before moving which was the last week of October. Apparently it does say on the website the ship date, although at the time I could not find it on there. The leo itself was great and when I emailed to see what the hold up was I did receive a quick response. For me I would rather pay an extra couple of dollars and get the same leo somewhere else and not have to wait a month or more. Good luck.

Thanks for the info! Their next Motionwear shipping date is I think Dec. 18th so that'll be about a month and a half after I ordered them.. Lol. I just hope they'll come that week..

I finally got the leos last night!!! There super cute and I'm so happy they got here :)

I live in AUS and i have ordered from them before it only took 2 weeks which is the usual time for any leotard i order from the states :) goodluck :)

So should I be worried since I didn't order from the Same Day Ship selection?? It seems like everyone is saying that they only recieved their orders if they ordered one of those...?

I don't think so. I've ordered from all of their areas at one point or another and received them just fine. I've never had any issues with them except for back order items which take longer as they have no control over that.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back