Next years Nationals and new routines

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

aerialriver

Coach
Gymnast
I didn't go to Nationals this year, but I know they usually announce where next years will be at the grand march in. They are also supposed to put out the new routines. If anyone gets this info. please let me know, I am so curious!

I didn't go to Nationals this year, but I know they usually announce where next years will be at the grand march in. They are also supposed to put out the new routines. If anyone gets this info. please let me know, I am so curious!

I will post next year's location. I heard the routines are not yet ready for publishing, but there are not too many changes.

Thanks! I was kind of bummed when I first found out because it isn't close to me and I was figuring it would be closer to my neck of the woods, but I talked to my best friend that I haven't seen in years last night and realized she lives an hour and a half from there and she said she wants to come! Now I just hope enough people want to go so I can afford it. Our gym splits the coaches costs and that means if only 1 or 2 go it is way too expensive.

My coach told me they said they are not changing anything for levels 8-10, which kind of bums me out because if I want to try level 10 trampoline I will need to get the horrible cody back.

Do you have any idea when they might announce the changes for the rest of the levels? I just got to level 6 tumbling because of injury for 2 years and I am curious if that will be like level 4 now.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back