Niece rocked her last meet!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

bribri514

So my niece competed in her second meet last Friday and did amazing! After all those mental blocks with vault she got first place! She also won floor for her age group (youth for L 5) and placed 3rd on beam and 4th on bars (funny how she was excelling there and has kind of hit a block and now excelling at the things she was struggling with) She ended up getting second the AA too :) I'm really proud of her!

Thanks for sharing! Congrats to her on such a great level 5 meet! Were you able to be there?

I was just thinking the other day that we hadn't heard about your niece in a while. Also... what was that little girl's name? Olivia or something? Rocked level 5 with a horrible, abusive coach, switched gyms, had scored out of 6 and was training 7? Haven't heard about her progress in awhile either... I hope she's thriving in her new gym. Clearly your niece and my DD are! :)

Hi...might mean Sophia...she moved gyms in May....qualified for the National TOPS team, scored out of 6 in November, socred 37.475 in her first meet level 7 in December, struggled a bit last weekend for a 35.7 but is doing very well in her supportive new gym.

Videos Below

sophiagym123's Channel - YouTube

Lovofu

Oh, yes.. That's her. Thanks for the update! Sorry to hijack your niece's thread, Bri!

WTG to your DN sounds like she is really moving along. Glad she has moved past her mental blocks and is showing everyone how bright she can shine.

Bri---I am so happy for your niece!!!! I love hearing stories about how kids overcome blocks and kick butt!!! Congrats to her!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back