Parents Nike camp at UC Berkeley for L5 and up

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LuckyMommy

Proud Parent
Hello,

My DD and some of her teamates are looking at the 4-day camp at UC Berkeley, run by Nike Sports. They will attend as day campers. My DD's first question was "Is it fun?"

Has anyone attended this before? What do you think? In general, they are 10 years old and training to complete L5 in the fall.

Thanks for any intel!
LuckyMommy

Got a link? Is this through Golden Bear gymnastics? Only thing I could find was non gymnastics camps.

Looks to be. Must be new as I've never of it before. Justin was a really good coach at Airborne. They dominated Norcal under him (no idea about now ).

Sorry for the delays in replying -- yes, that is the camp. We have 6 girls from our team signed up, just because the parents wanted the kids to have fun together for a week when our gym is closed. I hope that they have a good time and maybe pick up some pointers along the way. Maybe this is a new camp.

My guess is that it's a new camp. I wonder where it's taking place as I would think it could only take place up at the Gymnastics gym on the hill but that it would conflict with Golden Bear Gymnastics camps and team training. I'm sure they work it all out with Abra.

Good luck, I imagine time spent with Justin and his wife will be fruitful.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back