no states...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well today was the last chance to qualify and no such luck. She started out the season much better than she ended it. She still has two meets to go even though they are after states. I am just hoping that things go better. Although, I must say, it didn't seem to get her too down that she got all 7's today! Of course, she said positively, they were high 7's. :rolleyes:

Awww, I am sorry that things didn't turnout better for her. What a great attitude :)

That sounds really disappointing. She seems to have a great attitude, though. Will she need to repeat the level?

MamaofEnS

That sounds really disappointing. She seems to have a great attitude, though. Will she need to repeat the level?

MamaofEnS
I am not sure about repeating the level. The coach likes to have them do one level for two years, especially the higher levels. Although I believe she will have all her 9 tricks by next season. She will have two more meets this year that she should be able to get her qualifying score. I guess we just wait and see.

That's too bad. So sorry to hear that. Well at least it wasn't snowed out like my DD's was and she at least go the chance to try. best of luck to her in her other meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back