No words to describe how I feel :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Decided just to pull DD from gym. Thank you for the advice, but I will not be pressing charges.

You should still let the gym know why you have decided to do this so other children don't have to endure. You should also think about looking around at other programs I know you said there werent' any but do a double check maybe the "Y" has a program if you have a "Y" in the area. check USAG site and see if there isn't one within a doable drive.

I hate to think she has to leave the sport over this, but if it's your only option... Is the head coach or owner aware? If not, please let them know. Perhaps this coach will be immediately fired (as she should be) and you will be able to stay? If this IS the head coach or owner though, I guess there's no other choice. I totally understand your not wanting to press charges, I think I just wanted you to realize how serious of a situation it is. I am so sorry that you have to go through this!

So it sounds like the meeting didn't go well if you have decided to pull her. You are doing the right thing though, as the parent you must protect your dd from people like this and continuing to send her back into this situation will be more harmful to her. I hope she finds something else she loves soon.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back