or parents,, GRIPS!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hawaii_gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
What kind of grips do you use? Dowel or palm? also what brand?
Do you spray your grips with water or use a grip brush?
Please also include your level.
Thanks

Dowel grips, currently using us glove ones, but ordered nastia luikin grips, i spray them as well as use a grip brush + lots of chalk.
And i am level 7, well P3 in canada but same as 7! :p
sorry i already posted this in a different forum but it better fits here!

I'm a level 7. I use ten.o dowel grips. I use water and a grip brush sometimes when my grips get really smooth (probably because I use water:rolleyes:). I have a pair of nastia liukin ones I got a while ago (long story) and I'm just starting to break them in, but I think I like ten.o better though.

I am level 4 and my coach had our whole team (levels 2-5) get Ten.0 palm grips. Let me just say never get those. our level 5's use them and no one likes them.

What kind of grips do you use? Dowel or palm? also what brand?
Do you spray your grips with water or use a grip brush?
Please also include your level.
Thanks

Dowel grips, currently using us glove ones, but ordered nastia luikin grips, i spray them as well as use a grip brush + lots of chalk.
And i am level 7, well P3 in canada but same as 7! :p
sorry i already posted this in a different forum but it better fits here!
US glove makes the Nastia grips, so they should be the same as your old ones. My dd used to use hot shots by US glove and now she uses Nastia big swingers. They're the same. All the girls around here seem to use water on their grips although grip manufacturers say that's a no-no. It definitely stretches the grips. My ds's coach doesn't allow the boys to put water on their grips.

I wear the Nastia Liukin beginner grips and EWW I need the dowel ones. Soon. (I'm in USAIGC Bronze level, about Level 5). The problem is that I'm in the middle of my season...:p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back