WAG Places to get cheap GK elite leotards?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

While we're on the topic of GK leos, has anyone seen the new Laurie Hernandez "Whirl of Wonder" design? Would appreciate any insights on how I might track one down. DD really wants one for xmas, but they are backordered until mid-Jan!

It's only fast if it's in stock, so you should check or look under their in stock section to be sure. I remember I ordered some in Rio ones so my daughter and her friends could match and my daughter's was backordered and the response was it was not in the in stock section. My daughter was very disappointed and we ended up borrowing her cousin's for a picture, and I think it took about 2 weeks. You may want to see if you can call or drop a quick note. You don't want to be surprised if you need it for X-Mas.

It's only fast if it's in stock, so you should check or look under their in stock section to be sure. I remember I ordered some in Rio ones so my daughter and her friends could match and my daughter's was backordered and the response was it was not in the in stock section. My daughter was very disappointed and we ended up borrowing her cousin's for a picture, and I think it took about 2 weeks. You may want to see if you can call or drop a quick note. You don't want to be surprised if you need it for X-Mas.
Thanks! Their website isn't very intuitive so I tried sending an email.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back