Parents Preteam more $$$ than rec?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pullover

Proud Parent
My daughter just switched from rec to pre team (Xcel)-same number of hours per week (twice per week for 1.5 hours) and the price jumped up a bit ($30/month). I'm fine with it but it did catch me by surprise and I'm wondering if this is typical and what the reasoning behind it is. Better coaches I'm guessing? Is there generally more attention given in preteam? I hope that I'm paying for something!

I would love a $30 buck increase. I believe it the jump we have next year from Level 3to level 4 goes up almost a hundred a month. But we are in a spendy area.

The prices do go up, but as your hours increase your cost per hour will generally go down.

The fee may be relative to the number of kids they will allow into a class, and even how expensive the coaches are. A younger and less qualified coach is a lot cheaper to pay.

for us, the price per HOUR went down; but the hours went up. from rec to preteam I think it was like $65 per month at rec and $95 per month for pre-team; but with preteam they were going twice as many hours.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back