Qualifying

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

R

rardjds

Hi gymnasts,
So, here i am going to do a little bragging.... :S...
i'm not sure if this happens in all provinces and states, but in ontario provincial levels there is a certain system. so, 60% of your category (mine is level 6 age 12/13) qualify for onatrio cup after 3 qualifiers. then like the top 24 from ontario cup (there are like 54 people in my categorie) qualify for provincial championship. ihave never qualified for ontario cup before, let alone championships. also, this is my first year level 6! and, this year i qualified for both! ontario cuo was 2 weeks ago and i did really well i cam first on bars and got 12.0 out of 12.8!!! championships is this weeknd so wish me luck.
also, my whole group has done a lot bette this year. none of us have ever qualified for ontario cup and this year our of us did and me and one of my friends qualified for championships! my coach is saying that we have done a lot better this year, which we have. i think that its because we worked a lot harder andw e enjoyed it more!
Anyways, if anyone else has done really good at a competitionor qualified for anything, then you deserve a congratulations!
-Ras

Congrats to you for qualifying and good luck at Championships this weekend!

I'm also from Ontario my daughter is Level 6 age 11. She didn't qualify to the Cup this year and has started training for next season :)

I am also from Ontario. Congratulations on qualifying for coth Ontario Cup and Provincials, your group was very big and tough so you should be very proud!
Good luck to you and your sisters this weekend!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back