Question about my grips?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

L

loveforgym

So I've been out of the gym for a while, like 3 months now because I'm rejoining a different gym pretty soon. I found my grips a couple days ago and tried them on, but they smelt kind of gross?... I'm wondering after not being worn for so long will they still be in good shape? the fit is still good but i'm worried they will break or something idk. Thanks :)

I don't think after 3 months it should be an issue, but it might be because of the sweat, maybe they got a little mildewy, hence the smell?

I'd think that they'd still be fine to wear, but yes, the smell if probably from the sweat (and possible blood). Not sure if you can wash grips? Is it the actual grips, or just the wristbands? I do wash my wristbands every once in a while

I'd think that they'd still be fine to wear, but yes, the smell if probably from the sweat (and possible blood). Not sure if you can wash grips? Is it the actual grips, or just the wristbands? I do wash my wristbands every once in a while
Okay thanks, and no i think it's my grips. you guys are probablly right i think it's from all the old chalk and sweat, ect.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back