MAG Regionals

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I had heard that one region was doing things much later this year........good luck!

Right. I thought I remembered that, but it is early and my brain is a bit foggy.

I think that is cool, but it really condenses the time between states and nationals. That time frame really pushes the required time between the meets! But how fun to get to see the big meet

Yes Good luck to all and updates appreciated! my DSs are sitting it out for money reasons (big flight this year :(). Upshot of that is DS got his front and back giants on rings yesterday! Can't move today, apparently.

Hope all the boys come home happy and excited for the next steps (Nationals or training the next big thing).

As I posted elsewhere, DS ended up with a dislocated patella at regionals. He started with three solid routines. PH was particularly good. Then he got injured during vault warmups.

It was my scariest mom moment ever. I wasn't really watching, but them saw him down on the mat and heard his coach yell for the medic. I ran over there, but couldn't see anything with all the people huddled around him. They weren't moving him off the vault landing mat, so I was freaking out thinking maybe it's a spinal cord injury. Eventually they called me over and I learned it was a knee. He was upset, but I was happy it was "just" his knee. It was dislocated, but an orthopedic surgeon was in the audience and came down to assist. He was able to relocate it on the spot. We went to the emergency room and they x-rayed it. The x-rays were clear, but they said he'd need an MRI too. We're seeing the ortho tomorrow.

Seriously good luck tomorrow. I hope you get some good news! I cannot imagine seeing my kiddo lying there.....and I would be just like you..."just" a knee!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back