Moderator/Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Vault, 9.4, 3rd place
Bars, 8.05, 4th place
Floor, 8.2, 8th place
Beam, 8.4, 1st place
All Around, 34.05, 4th place
This was out of 19 girls

I did video it, but havent gotten the video uploaded yet. Will probably do that tomorrow and edit it and all that jazz. Then I will post.
She did so good. I was so proud of her. Coaches said she did amazing, esp for it being her very first comp ever. Said she got higher than average scores for a first timer.
Funny thing is, biggest mess up she really had was on beam, and she took first in that..lol. She mounted the beam facing the wrong way...poor baby. But she just turned her little self around and went on with her business. It did take her two tries to get her backwards roll on floor.
Anywho, thats it for now. Will post video tomorrow or next day

Thank you Bog. Silly thing that my baby is, didnt want ice cream. We of fered, and hot chocolate, a slushie..all her favorites. But what she wanted was to spend the night in the tent with her little brother (3 1/2 yrs old) in their playroom. So, we set up the tent and they went camping tonight..lol

WTG Kadee!!! She did a great job :)

How sweet about wanting to spend the night in the tent with her brother

Aww, that's so cute that she wanted to sleep in the tent! Those are great scores for her first ever meet! You must be so proud of her! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back