Sad Day

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymnastEJ

HI everybody this is my first post on CB. Today I found out that one of my best friends has quit the gymnastics team. She was a really good friend, and we had been doing gymnastics together since we were three, and now we were both about to be level 8's. It was a really sad day.:(

oh thats a sad! why does she have to leave gymnastics? ahh sad:[

P.S the color of type is super hard to read i had to highlight it!

Last edited:
She just decided that it wasn't what she wanted to do anymore. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. I too have lost many gym friends ,but to different reasons. Does your friend go to your school or live by you??

No unfortunately she does not go to my school and she lives about 15min. away from my house. But one of the other girls on my team goes to school with her, and they live close to each other so hopefully we will still be seeing lots of her.

Well, today was the first day back at gym without my friend actually it was a pretty fun day but i miss her a lot! However I did do an aerial cartwheel on the low beam for the first time so that was fun. I miss her soooo much.

Its ok. Things will be different for a while, but you will soon grow closer with other teammates and people. HOpefully she can come visit the gym sometimes. I know all my friends that have qui sometimes come back for a day to tumble.

Ya hopefully and also our team banquet is coming up and she is going to come to that so i will get to see her then.

about sad days

Thats just sad but try to ignore it i know its hard but try to keep close with her get her phone # and address.One time I had a big team then a lot of my good friends left and now we really arent close . and now my friend and i <she quit>are spending the night!:rolleyes::(:cool:

Thanks for everybodys suggestions, it is just really hard because she was probably my best friend on the team. It is still really hard somedays when i wil go into gym wanting to tell her something and then i will be like oh right shes not here. However i do have her phone number nd we text eachother constantly.:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back