Scored out!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Audrei, my nine year old daughter finished level 5 in early November, and they barely trained them until they launched them into their level 6 competition! At our gym, they do one level six meet, if they score out they go level 7, if they don't they remain 5. Audrei kept telling me that she didnt think she was trained enough, that she needed more form work. I reassured her that she would do great! When the meet came around, she did better than she ever thought she would! Vault: 8.9 Bars: 8.8 Beam: 8.7 Floor: 8.6 All Around: 35.0 She is now officialy a level 7! Good job girl!

those are really good scores for only training level 6 for a short amount of time. Congrats to her! now on to level 7.:D

Congrats! It sounds like she was very well prepared with those scores. Good luck to her as she prepares for level 7, I'm sure she'll have a blast!

Thanks!

Audrei says, and i quote "Thanks everyone! I guessed i was more prepared than i thought! We only worked for i think 3 weeks but i got things very quickly. It seemed like i was the only one competing with a tucked flyaway! I'm really looking foward to level 7. I love showing personality in my routines! I already have some skills like my back handspring, but only on the low beam, fronthandspring + front tuck, and my vault which is a front handspring full twist off. Its really hard to stick. I am also really close to giants, i have them on the strap bar and am like half an inch from making them around. Thanks everybody, again. It feels good to have other people than my coach, parents, and sisters telling me i did good!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back