server error when trying to post

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
This has been happening for the past 24 hours or so. Server error warning when trying to post. @JBS can you check it out?

IS anyone else having this issue?

I had the problem last night on Firefox but not explorer. Today both worked fine.

For me, it only happens when I am trying to reply (with quoting the person i am replying to). It happens some times and other times, it is just fine. I always figured it was just "one of those things."

For me, it only happens when I am trying to reply (with quoting the person i am replying to). It happens some times and other times, it is just fine. I always figured it was just "one of those things."

Same here. I also use Firefox.

I use Chrome and have had it happen also when replying with quote or just a general reply to an existing thread. I don't think that it has happened when I start a thread though...I will have to watch out for that.

I've had it intermittently for a while now (couple of months?)

I use a Mac with safari, I've also tried in firefox which doesn't solve it. Occasionally, if I shorten my reply it will post, but not always. I usually have to go away and try again later :(

I've had it intermittently for a while now (couple of months?)

I use a Mac with safari, I've also tried in firefox which doesn't solve it. Occasionally, if I shorten my reply it will post, but not always. I usually have to go away and try again later :(
exactly... Mac/ Safari/ tried firefox, etc :)

Can someone post a screenshot of the error next time you get it?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back