MAG Shirts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics

Gym proud

Coach
Proud Parent
Does anyone have any cool shirts that they got from a meet that they really liked? How do you make meet shirts "cool" for the boys? Is anyone willing to share ideas or pics of shirts that their boys like?

My son likes most of his. Generally the pre-printed ones tend to look better than the ones that get ironed on at the meet. But a few of those have been good too. Ideally the shirt would be not be white and would be good quality.

He got one that said in large block letters, Stick The Landing. He loves that shirt.

DS loves all of his meet teeshirts, but he loves the white ones the very most. Sigh. If I think about the ones in heaviest rotation, they seem to be the ones with abstract drawings of men doing manly things on gym equipment.

The favorite at our house was a state one from years ago. I will look to see if I can find a picture to upload. It was white but it could be done on a color. On the front left pocket area was just a small print of the year and state meet. One the back was a large bar code. The numbers at the bottom were the date of the meet. In the middle of the bar code was just an outline of a guy doing an iron cross and it was the white of the t-shirt.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back