• Team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emi Black

Gymnast
My current gym is opening a cheer gym for this season, and I just barely got invited to team for gym. Should I stick to gym, or switch to cheer for the season??

Don't choose anything based on people you don't even knows opinion. Especially something this big. Its honestly all up to you when it comes down to it. Just imagine after the season of doing cheer and maybe you wanted to go back to team would you feel behind or regret the decision?! Or would you rather take cheer up because of how fun I heard it is?! Just weigh out the pros and cons. Only do you!

Don't choose anything based on people you don't even knows opinion. Especially something this big. Its honestly all up to you when it comes down to it. Just imagine after the season of doing cheer and maybe you wanted to go back to team would you feel behind or regret the decision?! Or would you rather take cheer up because of how fun I heard it is?! Just weigh out the pros and cons. Only do you!
Thanks! I decided I'm going to do team. It would be easier to transition to cheer later if I decided. I just wanted some other opinions, because my sister had been giving me a lot of crap about not doing cheer, so I'm going to do what I want to do, and live my life haha

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back