Parents Sibling team discount

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

emorymom

Proud Parent
What is the sibling team discount at your gym? I just found out my son's gym is only 10% off the cheaper tuition inside the team program. I thought it might be more.

At dd's old gym it was 10% off the total bill. Her new gym I believe it's 20%, but we don't get it because ds and dd go to different gyms now. The new gym is more expensive though, so I think our bill would go up if ds switched, even with the 20% off.

Ours is not a percentage. The owner just comes up with a cap price. We are a small gym in a small town and he is very family friendly. The rate I pay works out to over 1/2 off the second tuition!! I never figured that out before. I am feeling very fortunate right now, and kind of guilty.

First gym gave us no discount off of 3 girls on team. Current gym gives us about 20% off of total bill. Sad thing is that first gym, which was huge, could afford a big discount. This gym is small and can't afford a discount as much. The difference between the two philosophies, however, is WHY we are at current gym. First gym was a "big box" gym. Current gym is more family oriented and has more of a ma and pa type feel. Coaches are equally qualified. It always peeved me that we got NO discount at first gym. They sure took us for all the money they could.

Yeah I guess I was kind of naively thinking it would be like a few of you have, something like 50% off the lowest tuition or 20% off the whole thing. 10% off the cheapest one is not influential to me in the decision making department right now KWIM? But it is nice that they give a discount at all.

What is the sibling team discount at your gym? I just found out my son's gym is only 10% off the cheaper tuition inside the team program. I thought it might be more.

That's what ours is too. I was surprised they did it for team kids too--I figured it was just for rec, but nope!

Normally it is 10% off each child after the first. I was getting 10% off my total bill because of the administrative work I do for the team.

we do 20% off for siblings. We have 2 families with 4 kids in our prgram and they get a special deal (not all the kids are team though). For rec classes it's 50% off second class, 75% third and additional classes.

We don't have a sibling discount for team. Recreational gives a discount for the 3rd child.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back