WAG small back pain

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
Reaction score
I get this pain in my lower back on my left side. I had it before went to a chiropractor and it was gone,( that was in March) then I got the back pain again but it went away(this was in may) and now I recently have it again. I started feeling it a couple days ago. Im not sure what to do about it. it doesn't hurt that bad its just something thats kind of there and I can feel it when I do certain things. But it doesn't hurt to the point where I can't do anything. (I also have like no back flexibility if that has anything to do with it. Anyways if anyone has struggled with this or know anything about it please let me know!!

You should see a doctor if you are in pain. Please talk to your parents about getting a doctors appointment. We can't give medical information through a computer screen.

You should see a doctor if you are in pain. Please talk to your parents about getting a doctors appointment. We can't give medical information through a computer screen.
Not asking for medical information... I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem......

Yes, lots of people have had this problem and they have sought care from a physician for a diagnosis. Please talk to your parents about setting up a doctors appointment. Don't mess around with back pain.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back