Parents Social group for NDP Grades

• Thread starter Thread starter Ex member
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
E

Ex member

Hi

Would any uk members be interest in a Social Group of NDP grades, there are Social Groups for the American system but nothing for the Uk, it can be a closed group or any open group, it is up to you guys. If any one is interested then I will set one up.

Just my opinion, but I think as there are so few Brits on here, anything which further divided us up into different groups would be a shame. I'm not really sure what the purpose of a group which excludes people who's kids aren't on a specific track would be? We have the UK forum, which allows us to discuss things which are specific to UK gymnastics. I just don't think there are enough of us to merit breaking that down further. And beyond that, personally I like hearing what everyone is up to :)

I'd second @Flossyduck. We are a small but very supportive collegiate group (excluding lurkers) and because the kids often swap paths in the Uk I'm not sure it's really helpful to divide us up.

Ok no worries, I didn't know there were so few uk members, I will stick to asking questions relating to NDP grades on the uk forum as long as I don't make a pain in the bottom of myself by asking loads of questions.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back