WAG Sophia is having surgery tomorrow morning

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hope she has a good recovery. She is very young. She should heal very well. She is such a lovely gymnast. I am sure she will be back. As a mum very hard to get through so thinking of you too!

I am sorry your daughter is going through this...best wishes to her for a speedy recovery, and to you as a parent helping her through it all.

Best of luck on her surgery and recovery.
The sport angers me so much - these girls can be the most amazing gymnasts, do everything right and all it takes is a fluke injury.

UPDATE: Mom gut was right....we could have gone conservative and waited to see if ankle possibly healed or operate. I voted to operate. Surgeon said after...good call, the Deltoid Ligament was completely detached and would have likely never been stable with out surgery. He also tested the rest of the ankle and all good. So after recovery....better than before this happened! Thank GOODNESS and thanks for all the well wishes!

UPDATE: Mom gut was right....we could have gone conservative and waited to see if ankle possibly healed or operate. I voted to operate. Surgeon said after...good call, the Deltoid Ligament was completely detached and would have likely never been stable with out surgery. He also tested the rest of the ankle and all good. So after recovery....better than before this happened! Thank GOODNESS and thanks for all the well wishes!
Hope recovery goes smoothly a d she is not in too much pain.

Gotta go with the gut instinct. It is usually right! Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back