MAG States

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
I couldn't be more proud of my kid! For the first time all season, he did the required 1.5 circles on mushroom. That is such a big deal for him! Now if only he could keep from sitting on the pommel horse, he'd be golden. :p He also did a fantastic floor routine, which has been another weak event for him this season. Overall he had a great meet, and his AA score was a good 15 points higher than it was at the first meet back in November. It amazes me when I think that at this time last year he was in a rec class, and we had never even considered having him compete. I can't wait to see the new skills they'll be working on this week.

Wow, Curlymop, that is really great! It is amazing how much progress a really motivated kid can make in a year. Congratulations to him!!

And congratulations, Azgymmiemom! Your son has had SUCH a great year! He's set himself up really well for great progression into optionals. And if he's anything like my guy, that pommel gold is particularly sweet.

profmom-
very exciting! Congrats to your ds and to his whole team! Time to do it at regionals ;)

azgymmiemom! that is awesome! We have some great reports coming in :) Congrats to him on a wonderful meet!

And curlymop--it is so cool to see them do something new ;) Congrats to your ds!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back