Summer hours?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

It is the same total hours over the summer as during the school year. But if she moves up a level I believe that adds another 4 hours to her total making it 16 or so a week. I am anxious for the schedule, but don't really expect it for another month or so.

Our hours do not change in the summer. I always find it odd that gyms do have different summer schedules as most parents still have to work during the day even in the summer.

This! I totally agree...at least our gym keeps the schedule the same during the school year vacations and for most of the days in the summer....just 2 mornings.

DD gym, levels 7-10, goes from 20 hours during school year to 30 hours during summer. They also train during the day in summer from 9-3 mon-fri. They don't spend the entire time training, they also have psychology time and lunch. Each day usually starts with some sort of game. On Fridays they sometimes do cross training where they train on something other than gymnastics for a few hours, like swimming or track. The coach may end practice early and they go to a movie or to a restaurant for lunch. It's a lot of work, but fun at the same time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back