Parents switching gyms again and 30 days notice

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

They kept our tuition, but refunded us the money for the meet. They kept some money that was in our booster club account. We ended up donating it to another girl at the gym.

There was a lot of stuff going on at the gym. They had mismanagement of funds, safety concerns, other girls were leaving, coaches belittling and the list goes on. We were happy to get out of there. I know it was a payback of sorts for them to kick the girls off. They knew what they were doing and they knew they had the policy. Funny thing is, we never signed a contract. It's just part of their written rules that are posted in the gym for every parent to see. We really could have just left and not come back, but we were trying to do the right thing. Our girls are much happier where they are now. Their love for gymnastics came back on day 1 of practicing at the new gym. My favorite picture of all time is at the state meet the new gym took them, the head coach went with them. My daughter finished her beam routine and her coach gave her a hug and the photographer caught it at the very moment the hc was reaching for her hands. It just made me happy knowing that she was where she needed to be.

Well, after a long talk with the coach not gonna have to pay the 30 day. Glad to not have to fork over another month because this is money I do not have and could be used to pay for leo and fees to new gym. Glad I was able to talk openly to coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back