Team try-outs

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

amblan01

Gymnast
We had Pre-Team evaluations on Wednesdays practice and the team coach put stars by 6/18 of the gymnasts names and mine and my best teammates name wasn't starred. I don't think we will make team because we are lacking a few skills. :( I'm feeling discouraged and need a backbend kickover in like 8 days. And my teammate reported that she saw the team coaches markings in the team coaches office after practice when we went to talk about private lessons.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using ChalkBucket mobile app

Don't let those stars get you down! Show them that you ARE a star, and that you can do it. You may not be marked now, but if you try you best, give it your all, they'll see that you should be.

You can do it. I have a teammate who is doing level six optional this year & her shoulder flexibility is awful..like really awful. But she can still do stuff like back bend kick overs even though they look a little awkward lol. If you really want it, you have to work for it. Practice everday, stretch everyday! Your aren't out of the game, just yet. A negative attitude certainly won't help. Stay positive! You got this!!

Congrats! You just have to stretch every day and also practice back bend kick overs downhill and regular surfaced as well as uphill, even if you don't make it to stretch your shoulders and improve them downhill and regular surfaced.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back