Off Topic Toddlers and Tiaras

• Thread starter Thread starter bribri514
  • Start date Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.
I think it would be just as easy for a show to make Gymnastics parents and families look crazy too.

Wow, that was a very good response and a great way to put it all in perspective. I've seen the show a couple of times and felt the way most others feel about it...but after reading your post I'll definitely look at it in a different light. I'm sure the producers go out and find the more entertaining families. Your typical pageant family would probably not be that entertaining...

I think it would be just as easy for a show to make Gymnastics parents and families look crazy too.

I don't know. This isn't the only show focusing on pageant parents, and the glitz pageant circuit in the US seems a lot smaller than competitive gymnastics. To be honest, I haven't seen anything approaching the level of most of these shows, and I'll be the first to admit there are a lot of sketchy people in gymnastics.

I LoVe watching Toddlers & Tiaras! It's my guilty pleasure and I have many of them on the DVR. I can't wait until the next season is on :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back