Parents Tonight I saw.......

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
Reaction score
Tonight I saw my DD do 5 KIPS !!!!!!!! She even did some long hang kips with barely any spot !!!!

She had done 3 about a month or so ago and I missed them ( I was teaching preschool in another area of the gym). But tonight I was working on bars with the L4's and she and another girl were at a Kip station. All of the sudden I hear 'i did it' in my DD's voice. HC & I both missed it. She hops down and does another. She did several more at the bar I was working with the girls on !!!!

I know this skill comes and goes, but it has come twice now and she really wants it.

Sorry for the ramble, I am just so excited because I actually got to see them this time !!!

WOW congrats that is HUGE!!!!!
I dread the quest for the kip...DD was close last summer when they were uptraining...now it is meet season so all they do is routines till March. Soon enough my DD will be battling it again though!:rolleyes:
Congrats to her. Glad you got to see it!

Awesome! I'm so glad that she did them and that you got to see them. :)

Yay to the kip, that is massive. She must be feeling so prud!

THat kip drives my youngest crazy, she will get one and then it goes away for a whilemShe is always so close. But hey 'tis life!!!

Congrats! I'm sure she's beaming with pride! So neat that you able share the moment with her!

Woohoo! Congrats to your dd! And how exciting that you were there to see it. Sending vibes that it sticks this time!

Meg

Woohoo! Congrats to your dd! And how exciting that you were there to see it. Sending vibes that it sticks this time!

Meg

Thanks Meg, I sure hope it sticks this time. I know it is a finicky trick so who knows. Out of 6 L4 girls four of them have done kips but none seem to be here to stay yet !

Congrats to her!!! So glad you got to see it, I am sure she was excited about that. Hope it sticks around this time. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back