WAG TOPS results, ugggggg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

(This is the explanation I received ) There have been several problems and miscalculations with the TOPs scoring. I started to send out scores last Saturday only to discover that the 8 year olds vault scores were not being added in and the press handstands total points were incorrect and that all age groups math was incorrect involving the 80% for beam acro and floor acro and the 20% beam dance and floor dance to come up with the final event score. The original scores sent out to coaches on Saturday (up to the letter “L” in team names) were adding all six scores instead of the final four event scores.
The cutoff scores for the A team is 86.33 and the cutoff for the B team is 83.04.

Yes my kids scores were recalculated

?!?!?!?! The last scores that we recieved were last week and in the 131.?? range for the cutoff for A team and 123.?? for B team. (i think thats right) My dd made B team but was very close to the A cutoff. I am sooooo frustrated! We have been given 2 sets of scores and now there is a third!!!!! Now i am wondering if this could maybe put her in the A team. :mad:

We are still waiting on results. I am assuming this is because my daughter did not make it to a camp. She did not have her best testing. Has anyone received results yet saying their gymnast did not make it to a camp?

Gymcritter- thanks for the quick reply. I sure hope we get something! It would be nice to see how she did. See if it's even worth it to try again next year.

I thought last year they only sent out to the ones who made it not the ones who did not but I could be wrong.

I believe everyone has results on camps. Don't know if they go out to everyone or only those that made A or B camp. I thought all scores were sent to coaches regardless of if they made it or not, but don't quote me on that...

I would have her coach check about the results.. My email and contact info was on all our stuff and has been for years however ,our results went to our owner whose name was listed as a contact on the usa website.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back