Anon Twisties

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

Anonymous (39a4)

I have Problems with twisties since two weeks, in forward and backward tumbling. My Body just twists everytime without me wanting it and knowing where i am and what i am doing. Any Tips?

What does your coach say? They will know your issue best.

Break it down to basics. Forward and backward rolls on floor, forward and backward 3/4 saltos on trampoline.

What does your coach say? They will know your issue best.
As soon as the issue started we took a step back and started working on the basics. They are super supportive. The Problem is that everything works out as long as we aren't doing it from a Roundoff. But as soon as we start doing it from a Roundoff again my body starts twisting again.
Break it down to basics. Forward and backward rolls on floor, forward and backward 3/4 saltos on trampoline.
I can do all of that without a problem. I can do it forward out of a step (for beam) and it works just fine. Backwards it works out of a back walkover and stuff like that. The Problem starts with the run and the roundoff.

As soon as the issue started we took a step back and started working on the basics. They are super supportive. The Problem is that everything works out as long as we aren't doing it from a Roundoff. But as soon as we start doing it from a Roundoff again my body starts twisting again.

I can do all of that without a problem. I can do it forward out of a step (for beam) and it works just fine. Backwards it works out of a back walkover and stuff like that. The Problem starts with the run and the roundoff.

Can you do it from a series of standing BHS? ie standing 2 or 3 BHS, then the skill?

My daughter has a similar issue….doesn’t like adding the roundoff and doing “running” tumbling. She’s always said she feels lost too so curious to see some answers…we’ve not figured out what causes it yet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back