Gymnasts Upbeat floor music

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnast28

Gymnast
hey so I’m looking for a floor music that’s upbeat and sassy. I love showing off my floor routine and making it super dances. I was trying to look for some of the newer floor musics but I find most of them to either feel too immature or they are salsa or super serious. I am 17 so I want something fun without it being to babyish. Some of the musics I’ve had in the last are Kennedy hambrick 2022 and Megan roberts 2020. Just looking to see if anyone has any suggestions for floor music.

Space ghost coast to coast - Glass Animals
Giorgio - Daft Punk
Peter Gunn (Feat Duane Eddy) - Art of Noise

All need edits but the beats are there.

hey so I’m looking for a floor music that’s upbeat and sassy. I love showing off my floor routine and making it super dances. I was trying to look for some of the newer floor musics but I find most of them to either feel too immature or they are salsa or super serious. I am 17 so I want something fun without it being to babyish. Some of the musics I’ve had in the last are Kennedy hambrick 2022 and Megan roberts 2020. Just looking to see if anyone has any suggestions for floor music.
Here's one of my favorite upbeat peices for floor music: https://ocremix.org/remix/OCR01921

All of Ziwtra's stuff on OCReMix is worth checking out

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back