Parents Update on fear

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

GymBeeMom

Proud Parent
So I let the coaches deal with DD, and they let her go at her own pace. The child that had lost everything and was scared of her own shadow is competing all 4 level 7 events with complete routines tomorrow. Not sure how she did it, but she worked through every fear and can't wait to rock the meet tomorrow. This is a different child than the one who didn't know which end was up a week or two ago. Any given gym day, anything can happen. A shout out to coaches who believe in my child as much as she believes in herself. I will learn to have a little faith...

So I let the coaches deal with DD, and they let her go at her own pace. The child that had lost everything and was scared of her own shadow is competing all 4 level 7 events with complete routines tomorrow. Not sure how she did it, but she worked through every fear and can't wait to rock the meet tomorrow. This is a different child than the one who didn't know which end was up a week or two ago. Any given gym day, anything can happen. A shout out to coaches who believe in my child as much as she believes in herself. I will learn to have a little faith...

Congrats to your daughter and her coaches!

My daughter had a fear problem with a single event because of 3 bad falls in one day. This was on a Thursday and the meet was Saturday morning. It was amazing to see what the coaches could get her to do.

It's great to be at a gym with competent coaches who love your kid!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back