Parents Updated videos!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

N

nettyinpa

I finally got around to posting the videos from Sectionals and States. The beam routine at sectionals got cut off because my memory card filled up. :mad: I didn't bother putting vault on because you can't really see it. I also put up the video I shot of her this week doing some 'ugly' giants at practice. Thanks for looking!

congrats to Olivia on finishing out the season strong. I'm sure it was an emotional rollercoaster for her what with changing gyms late in the season and she did fantastic with some personal bests! BTW, love the new gyms leotard :)

She did great! Congrats! Both of your girls are so darn cute, and they are both very graceful looking gymnasts!! How old are they? My dd is 7 and she has yet to compete her first meet...this fall (level 4)

BTW...I also LOVE the red leos...VERY sharp!!

Love the videos. Thanks for sharing. I love her floor routine she is so graceful. She is so natural. Love the leotards also.

I think she did a wonderful job finishing her season after being injured and then switching gyms. Her giants looked good to me. I bet she will straighten out those legs in no time. :) I like her new leo, too! And loved her level 4 videos, too. :) Hope she has a great summer training!

She did great! Congrats! Both of your girls are so darn cute, and they are both very graceful looking gymnasts!! How old are they? My dd is 7 and she has yet to compete her first meet...this fall (level 4)

BTW...I also LOVE the red leos...VERY sharp!!

Olivia is 8. She's been competing since she was 6 as a Level 4. She's hoping that she'll get to start learning Level 7 skills. No more compulsory music, please! :rolleyes: Good luck to your dd in level 4!

oh, lol...it's the same girl!!! I looked at the dates on when the vids were posted, so I assumed you had two dd's and they both competed!! ...sometimes it takes me awhile to catch on! lol..

Your dd just keeps on getting better and better...isn't it awesome to see their progress!!

Nettyinpa,

Watched the videos the other day...wow! Don't ever doubt her place in gymnastics! She looks great and so poised! I know it was a difficult time for you, and it didn't go the way you wanted it, but when the dust has settled your old gym will be sorry she left! Her confidence on that backtuck will come around, might have just been some nerves...thanks for sharing, I think she has done an amazing job as a L6!

Olivia did so wonderful!! I really love her bars. She is so graceful and has beautiful lines. She seems very solid on beam. I thought her floor was fantastic too! How much is that back tuck worth? It seemed like a really low score even without the BT. I thought she was awesome!!

What happened for her to go from that amazing robhs-bt at sectionals to leaving it out at state? I hadn't heard the story. Just the snippit you posted. She landed on her back? Did she hurt it? Poor thing. How is it coming now? Is she over coming what ever it is?

Tell Olivia that Pixie and I just watched her videos and we both think she's FABULOUS!!

Congrats! Her floor at states looked beautiful (even w/o the back tuck)! I think she deserved a much higher score too : ) Beautiful beam, too.

So funny to see your vids. We were at 2 of the same meets (different levels) and my camera angle is almost exactly the same-lol! We must have sat in the same seats!

Olivia did so wonderful!! I really love her bars. She is so graceful and has beautiful lines. She seems very solid on beam. I thought her floor was fantastic too! How much is that back tuck worth? It seemed like a really low score even without the BT. I thought she was awesome!!

What happened for her to go from that amazing robhs-bt at sectionals to leaving it out at state? I hadn't heard the story. Just the snippit you posted. She landed on her back? Did she hurt it? Poor thing. How is it coming now? Is she over coming what ever it is?

Tell Olivia that Pixie and I just watched her videos and we both think she's FABULOUS!!

I believe the ROBHS-BT series is worth 1.5pts. So, it was a pretty big deduction (not just the skill was deducted, it was the series as well.) She had it at practice that whole week beforehand but then during a warm-up at states she fell out of it and landed on her lower back. Her coach spotted her a couple times but didn't when it was her turn to compete. I'm just glad she didn't hurt herself. But, that's in the past. You'd look at her now and never know she had an issue. She's now working on layouts.

Thanks for your kind words. She does have some beautiful lines and form but is always working on her flexibility. It's coming along and she's happy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back