Coaches Visual cue

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Coach247

Coach
Hello all, compulsory season just ended and I witnessed some very interesting facts.
First a tie for all around team for second place, and an awful a lot of 9.9 and 9.95 but that's not why I'm writing.

If there are any judges out there please help me with this:
I'm talking level 3 state meet.
1. During open warm up, can a coach have all their team warm up on bars and call it a "bar check?"
2. Is it aloud for a coach to draw pictures on the mats under bars and beam before an athlete competes?

I found information on verbal cues but there's nothing about drawing pictures.

Thank you so much.

I do not think Level 3 has any reason for a "bar check" other than MAYBE being able to get away with a few chin up pullovers to check the height.

NO IDEA on the pictures thing. That is odd.

Hello all, compulsory season just ended and I witnessed some very interesting facts.
First a tie for all around team for second place, and an awful a lot of 9.9 and 9.95 but that's not why I'm writing.

If there are any judges out there please help me with this:
I'm talking level 3 state meet.
1. During open warm up, can a coach have all their team warm up on bars and call it a "bar check?"
2. Is it aloud for a coach to draw pictures on the mats under bars and beam before an athlete competes?

I found information on verbal cues but there's nothing about drawing pictures.

Thank you so much.

Can you please change your country to the actual one you live in? It is confusing when people try to help you and you indicate the wrong country.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back