Warm-blooded gymnasts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

that is the COMPLETE opposite of me.. haha
i freeze all the time! i'll go out into the gym when all my friends are burning up with my leo and a long sleeve under armour or a sweatshirt or sweatpants on! i complain at my house when its below 76 degrees! i actually work out better when its kinda hot in the gym, but not so hot that i think im going to throw up. when its that hot to ME, you know its hot in the gym. i dont do very well when the temperature outside drops down to below freezing and the heat hasnt been turned on. i dont feel as flexible and i cant feel my fingers or toes!!

Warm Blooded Gymnasts!

OMG! Its great to know that Im not the only one who has this habbit. I have been a gymnast for over ten years! I am always wearing shorts and a tanktop and I live where its usually about 20 degrees outside. My parents tend to yell at me when comming out from practice in just my leo, I tell them that Im extreamly HOT but they just dont understand! I also sleep in just shorts and a tanktop with no covers and a fan on me. No one understand so its really nice to know that other gymnasts are like this too! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back