We're New to the CB, but not to gymnastics :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello all! My husband and I have recently decided to join the Chalk Bucket. We were both competitive gymnasts and competed as Level 10's. (He also competed in college- which did not offer a women's team, unfortunately.) I competed in Region 5, he competed region 7, and I have coached in region 7 until May of this year and I am now coaching in region 6, at a gym that defiantly needs some improvement. He enjoys coaching, but his real job keeps him busy- though he occasionally comes in and helps coach too, as well as give private lessons. Though we have no children of our own (yet) we are interested in hearing various viewpoints (coach, judge, gymnast, & parent), as well as having a forum to learn new drills and get questions answered. As a coach, I am hoping to gain insight from older gymnasts, other coaches, judges, and also parents to improve the realtionship I have with my gymnasts. We're excited to be part of the group!

Welcome to "The Chalk Bucket". You'll have a blast here. My wife and I were also gymnasts and are now coaches.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back