What do you think of this rip???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Pretty nasty! I remember one time my coach asked me to go to a coaching training session so that people could practice spotting with me. Anyway they went off on a bit of a tangent and started talking about men's high bar and this one person wanted to know how to spot something. It was a WAG coaching course and a couple of people really didn't know much at all about MAG so they didn't know what the skill was and asked for a demo. So my coach (he's a bit of a show off but we love him for it) leapt up onto high bar,started to swing and then suddenly let out a yowl like a strangled cat and fell off. We all went over to see what had happened and he had literally just ripped the whole of his hand from his wrist to the bases of his fingers and the skin just sort of hung in a massive flap. It was disgusting!

I recently got myself one of those. I was practising a sole circle and after a good number of attempts... Voilà, my war wound. It was superficial though and it healed quickly.
I attach a picture. It's not so dramatic because I had already removed the hanging skin when it was taken.

Attachments

• callo_cmj.jpg
    callo_cmj.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 65
Ooooooh, painful! I once got a rip right smack in the center in my palm, it was humogous! Pretty much my whole palm. It hurt a lot... but with that rip, I got a new skill :)

Wow that is def some big rip! I hate rips so much, if they didn't exist I would have a shot at actually being good at bars!! Some seem to think they are cool, which I find quite interesting lol :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back