Off Topic What happened to Melody?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

ChalkBucket may earn a commission through product links on the site.

hawaii_gymnast

Coach
Gymnast
Judge
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to Melody from Melody's leotards? Their site isn't working right now, and she is supposed to be sending something but haven't gotten it, been over a month. Anybody know whats happened?

The site seems to work fine for me right now...

Link Removed

Works for me too. I think she may be a bit overwhelmed by her own success!

I just tried.....every time I tried to click on something, it told me that it was redirected because they couldn't find the link (or something of that nature).

I just tried.....every time I tried to click on something, it told me that it was redirected because they couldn't find the link (or something of that nature).

You're right...looks like the shop part of the site is not working.

I have two gym friend mom's who have had the same problem....both ordered for Christmas and still have not gotten the leos!! No email reply either!

I have two gym friend mom's who have had the same problem....both ordered for Christmas and still have not gotten the leos!! No email reply either!
That's really strange. We ordered team warm-up leos through her in November and she was really great about replying to e-mails. I would suggest calling directly if they have been waiting that long.

I would recommend you call. I had to call to receive my order. I called about noon and got a response. If you don't live in the US then you could try a voice over internet calling service that can call to a phone (such as skype).

Not just smaller companies had this problem, GK was late (over a month) filling orders that were placed before Christmas for team fundraisers...the bump in participation from the Olympic gold win probably led to unprecedented (in recent history) demand this season.

My items were very nice when I received them. Again I recommend you call.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

College Gym News

Back